Before we begin powerwashing in NJ, we ask our customers to prepare so that the project will run as smoothly and with as little interruption to their daily routine as possible.
The following Notice applies to pressure washing projects of any size and kind, be it deck, roof, fence, siding, driveway or patio. Its purpose is to protect you from accidents, and to allow us to do a good job.
Delays are not good for anyone, so please give your attention to the following list of things you need to do in order for your powerwashing project to proceed as scheduled and planned.
1. Please remember that in New Jersey, powerwashing is always dependent on the weather, so your original scheduled date may have to be rescheduled in case of rain or heavy wind.
2. Make sure all the windows are closed tight before we start pressure washing the siding, roof or deck/porch - to prevent the water from entering your home.
3. Remove or relocate all objects that are attached to, up against, or near your home or other structure that is to be pressure washed (patio furniture, exterior decorations, wall thermometers and clocks, garden hoses, lawn and gardening tools and equipment, etc).
The power washing process uses strong water pressure and sometimes different types of cleaning chemicals in order to remove contaminants and/or properly prepare the surface for painting or staining.
All things that can be damaged by
water or these cleaning chemicals must be removed or relocated so that the powerwashing work can proceed uninterrupted.
4. Make sure that outside water is available, that it has adequate pressure, and that your water faucets are working properly.
5. Unplug and remove all electrical cords from the outside of your home.
6. Keep all vehicles parked away from your house. Pressure cleaning often results in large amounts of dirt (and loose paint particles if preparing the surface for painting) being blown off the surface.
The wind can carry the dirt, water,
cleaning chemicals and loose paint flakes some distance, so be sure to
take appropriate precautions with your vehicles.
7. Remember that the process of powerwashing
involves not only the use of high pressure water, but also ladders,
hoses, chemicals and noisy equipment, creating a hazardous environment. That's why please keep your children and pets at a safe
distance from the jobsite, or indoors.
8. Keep in mind that a professional high pressure washing machine creates a lot of noise, similar to a lawn mower. This noise may interfere with your parties, baby naps, etc. so please plan your day accordingly.
We serve Atlantic and Cape May counties in Southern New Jersey:
Absecon 08201, Atlantic City 08401, Avalon 08202, Brigantine 08203, Cape May 08204, Cape May Court House 08210, Cape May Point 08212, CMCH, Dennis 08245, Dennisville 08214, Egg Harbor Twp 08234, Galloway Twp 08205, Hammonton 08037, Linwood 08221, Longport 08403, Margate City 08402, Marmora 08223, Mays Landing 08330, North Cape May, Northfield 08225, North Wildwood 08260, Ocean City 08226, Ocean View 08230, Oceanville 08231, Petersburg 08270, Pomona 08240, Port Republic 08241, Rio Grande 08242, Sea Isle City 08243, Seaview 08246, Seaville, Smithville, Somers Point 08244, Stone Harbor 08247, Strathmere 08248, Sweetwater, Tuckahoe 08250, Upper Middle Lower Township, Ventnor City 08406, Villas 08251, West Cape May, Wildwood Crest, Woodbine
Home Improvement Contractor License: