Update: the Contest and voting are over, and the lucky winner of the $100 Home Depot gift card is Tiffany with her Pepto Pink painting idea. Congratulations, Tiffany - your prize is in the mail!
Want to get a $100 Gift Card from the Home Depot for just 5 minutes of your time?
Just share with us what color you painted the walls in your home (any room) and you'll be automatically entered into our contest!
Click here to see the latest submissions from our visitors.
1. Upload a photo of your painted room (we accept both recent painting projects, and those completed years ago).
2. Write a description of your painting project in 300 words or more.
For example, you can write about:
- What your room looked like before
- Why you decided to paint it
- How you chose the color
- What was your inspiration
- What mood/style you were trying to create
- Name/brand of the paint color you used
- Who did the painting
- Did you get the results you expected?
- Any tips and advice you can share with others
You can enter the contest as many times as you like to increase your chances (use a different room for each entry).
The deadline for all submissions is May 31.
The winner is a submission that generates the most comments. Don't forget to let all your friends know about this contest, so that they can comment on your entry (1 comment = 1 vote)!
The voting/commenting will continue until June 17 - to give your submission enough time to get comments (no comments/votes will be accepted after this date).
The results of the contest will be announced on June 19 via email, on our Facebook page, and here on this page.
The $100 Home Depot gift card will be sent to the winner by mail (we'll contact you to get your mailing address if you win).
Please use the form below to submit your room painting idea/project:
Leave a Comment: